True Age Quiz | What's Your Real Age?
"What's my true age?" That's a hot topic question. Most people are very interested to learn their real age.
Not the age you calculate when you subtract the year you were born from the current year or the age you say when someone asks you, but your real age. How old does your body think it is? If you often feel older than you are, then this is the questionnaire for you.
Please Note: This questionnaire is for your information only. You will NOT have to submit your answers and results to anyone. Please answer each question honestly to ensure that you get the most accurate results.
Number your paper from 1-30. Write a number between 0 and 4 beside each question with 0 being "I never do it"
, 1 being "I rarely do it"
, 2 being "I sometimes do it"
, 3 being "I often do it"
, and 4 being "It's a regular habit."
Start Your Quiz...
1) Do you drink 5 to 8 glasses of water, herb tea, or diluted juices daily?
2) Do you get to sleep before 10:30 p.m., and wake up feeling well rested and refreshed?
3) How often do you do at least 30 minutes of intentional exercise 4-7 days a week?
4) How often do you do stretching activities?
5) Do you exercise daily through stretching, dancing, walking, running, biking, or weight training?
6) How often do you avoid overeating?
7) How often are you full after 20 minutes of eating?
8) How often do you express negative feelings freely without feeling guilty or remorseful?
9) How often do you express idea and thoughts with others?
10) How often do you feel that others value your opinion and are concerned about your feelings?
11) How often do you feel that you are worthy of success?
12) How often do you feel that you are living a successful life?
13) How often do you eat whole grains?
14) How often do you eat whole (fresh) fruits and vegetables?
15) How often do you eat fish?
16) How often do you avoid bad fats (cooked fats, espcially animal fats) and choose good fats like olive oil and other high quality fats?
17) Do you take a multivitamin?
18) Do you take and antioxidant and other preventative herbal and nutritional supplements?
19) How often do you take time to relax and clear your head?
20) How often do you smile?
21) How often do you laugh?
22) How often do you have a positive attitude?
23) Are you satisfied with the way you look?
24) How often are you involved in a healthy relationships?
25) Do you feel passionate about something you do, in work or play?
26) Do you enjoy work and find your work to be satisfying?
27) How often do you participate in stimulating conversation with someone in your peer group?
28) How often do you smoke?
29) How often do you drink alcohol?
30) How often do you have physical and intimate contact with someone you care about?
Add up your scores to discover your true age.
If you scored:
0-24: Add 10 years to your calendar age
25-48: Add 5 years to your calendar age
49-72: Your true age is the same as your calendar age
73-96: Subtract 5 years from your calendar age
97-120: Subtract 10 years from your calendar age
Return to Home Page